Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Video: You are important too!



Everybody has a rough day. For me, today is a low energy day. I think all that work over the last few days is catching up with me, to be honest. I just wanted to remind you that you too are important. All to often, people don't express their appreciation for what others do. It leads us to feeling like we're a cog in a machine (at best) or completely unimportant (at worst). Either of those feelings are pretty soul crushing.

I just wanted to remind you that everything you do is important. People like you are part of what keeps the world going around. Everyone plays a valuable role in this world, even when we don't feel like we are. Try to keep that in mind, folks!

Today's wrap is a simple square scarf folded into a triangle and tied about my head in the fashion made famous by the Westinghouse 'We can do it!' poster that is popularly known as Rosie the Riveter.

No comments:

Post a Comment