Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Video post is delayed until next week.

 Dear Reader,

I had planned on doing a video post today. Then my brain flipped a switch and I'm trending from depressed towards hypomanic. Depressed, I am still relatively coherent. Hypomanic, I have a habit of interrupting myself, saying whatever comes to mind despite how ever harmful it could accidentally be, and doing stuff like reorganizing the entire kitchen by color. I'm not into full hypomania, yet. We'll see how the weekend goes. But, as it stands right now, I believe the wisest course of action is to not do that video post and step away from the computer until my neurochemicals even out again. Hopefully, I'll be back to posting Monday and this will be a short episode that doesn't get too weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment