Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Sorry, no video post this week.

 Dear Reader,

The last few days have been incredibly busy. On top of that, my home sounds like a WWII airport with all of these fans running. (Beloved says the air conditioner will be going in the window soon, possibly as soon as today. There's hope yet!) I've been having problems sleeping for the last several months and last night I got my first real night of sleep with a medication change. That medication change, however, has me running at half speed and not thinking quite clearly. As I adapt to this medication, that will clear up. But I am going to refrain from videos until I can put together a transcript that is actually legible. I tried a few times today to come up with something and I just had a lot of typos and bullet points that were loosely connected.

Give me a week or two to get my sleep schedule back in order and my brain back to full functionality. I'll still try to post, but they may be rambling nonsense like this one. Sleep deprivation is really weird, by the way. I only got to the mild stage of it, where there was the beginning of hallucination when laying awake in bed. I kept 'hearing' people in the empty apartment next door and my family talking when they were all asleep. Fortunately, I didn't panic. I just tried to go back to sleep after walking around the apartment to make sure everybody was ok. (I was hallucinating my husband calming both kids down after nightmares, when all three of them were literally snoring in their sleep at the same time. That totally doesn't count as talking in your sleep.)

No comments:

Post a Comment