Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, October 27, 2022

No video post this week. Sorry.

 Dear Reader,

Aside from the fact that I am recovering from a migraine due to a major shift in the weather, the lawn company is here and a tree removal service is working across the street. I thought my place was loud when we had all the fans going earlier in the year. Good grief, these folks might as well be in my living room with all the noise. At least the yard is going to look nice, I guess.

Loud got redefined. I'm not sure how to describe it as exceedingly distracting and a bit obnoxious. Fortunately the tree companies come around only twice a year to trim stuff for the power company. For some reason, the lawn company was a few days late. It was raining for the last few days, so that's probably it. But I didn't plan on have all of that noise when I was trying to record a video. I attempted and on playback, I was barely audible. It was kinda impressive, to be honest. They were louder than my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment