Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, January 23, 2023

Happy Lunar New Year (a day late)

 Hi, everybody!

I have not abandoned this blog. I have been struggling with what is seriously looking like 'Long Covid' with all the brain fog, exhaustion, and the fever that won't quit since October of last year. (Yes, I will be discussing this with my primary care doctor when I see him at the end of the week.) I have sat down to write posts and forgotten what I was doing in the middle of the process. Being too much of a perfectionist, I just can't post a half completed piece. It is taking me longer to do my writing across any platform. My brain is struggling to get words right. I keep having to check my spelling on common words, names, and pretty much everything because of the brain fog.

My anxiety is creeping upward. I am deeply concerned that I have become unreliable and that it will have horrific consequences. (Good gods, that was harder to spell correctly than it should have been. Took me 4 tries.)

My charity work has been put on pause because I really have to finish my eldest son's sweater. I am a quarter of the way done with it. I knit slower now and drop more stitches. This thing is in garter stitch but here I am struggling with it. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment