Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, August 19, 2019

Life Update.

Dear Reader,

I apologize for not posting more. Life has thrown my family several curve balls and I keep striking out in the attempt to hit them. The kids are officially done with summer school. I have a birthday party to plan. My sister-in-law's husband just had surgery for intestinal cancer. It looks like he is having some serious other health issues as well. We're trying to be the best support for them as we can be, but it makes staying on top of writing stuff challenging. And, then there is the usual business of running a household that's been getting a bit out of hand because I haven't been sleeping well over the last month due to my anxiety running out of control.

In a few weeks, the kids go back to school. I find out the results of the genetic test my doctor ordered to figure out why my psych meds are not working properly. I'm pretty sure there will be a medication change done then and I have no idea how that is going to go. I'm still trying to find a therapist that will take me. I'm not going back to the county clinic after how poor my treatment went there. So, I'm somewhere between depressed and having a bad day most days of late. It's been exhausting.

I pray for guidance and aid. I think that the Divine's intervention is the only reason why I am not a gibbering wreck right now. I will try to post more. I thank you for your patience while I juggle all these things at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment