Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Your patience is requested and deeply appreciated.

 Dear Reader,

It's been a hard couple of weeks over here. There's the fact that I've been eyeballs deep in cleaning that has been keeping me away from posting. There was the drama of Lulu's shenanigans and my having to take everything down from there and republish it at Kindle Direct Publishing (an Amazon subsidiary).  There has also been multiple doctor's appointments, one of my kids scaring the living daylights out of us (He's going to be fine, fortunately), and drama with the school for various reasons that I'm still trying to sort out. 

I am desperately trying to get back to daily blogging. It's proving exceedingly difficult right now. I am exhausted from all the stress of this malarky. I am also exhausted because I haven't slept well in about two months (which everyone in my life agrees it is stress from all of this insanity). Trying to find time to write is at a premium. If I'm lucky, I may find a few minutes in the morning to type of a few prayers on Tumblr to share with everyone. It's been rough, y'all. Please bear with me a little bit longer. 

Moura is proving to be a month of challenges and vexation. Hopefully everything will turn around over the next two weeks and improve. In the mean time, I have to go get ready for another eye doctor appointment. The visual field test needs to be re-done because their machine had a glitch and data is missing. Fortunately, there will be no co-pay, but it's going to take more time out of my day before I have to be 'on duty' as Mom when the kids get home from school. Then my afternoon is booked with housework and trying to figure out dinner stuff that will be reasonably ok for everybody.

Please don't give up on looking for future posts. I'm just having a really rough patch right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment