Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, October 23, 2023

Divination: Tarot - Suit of Cups

 Dear Reader,

The suit of cups is associated with the suit of hearts in the standard pack of playing cards. (Plot twist, or not, the standard pack of playing cards used today is based on the minor arcana of the Tarot deck.) The suit of cups deal with emotion and relationships. They have their own famous cards in the suit.

  • Two of Cups: Associated with love and the major arcana card of The Lovers
  • Five of Cups: Associated with misfortunate, miscommunication, and breakups
  • Ten of Cups: The Wish Card, associated with happy life, strong and healthy relationships, and accomplishing dreams
I apologize that I can not post a picture of cup cards from various decks I own. The room I keep my collection in is a disaster.


No comments:

Post a Comment