Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Is it a little hectic for you too?

Dear Reader,

I have been really busy over the last two weeks. I am expecting the proof of the book to arrive any day now. I'm working on getting the apartment cleaned up and ready for holiday decorating. The youngest child has a report due in two weeks that we're going to need to take a trip to the library or something to work on. And then there is the holiday crafting that I am so close to finished on.

Somewhere between orthodontist appointments for the children and getting car maintenance done, I caught a head cold. It's made things awkward because I can't take any of the cold medications with the other medications I'm on and my diabetes. Social engagements are starting to pop up in the family schedule and it's mildly vexing because I'm trying to find time to finish up the books I was working on last month. (I have two other books I was working on as part of the NaNoWriMo finish ALL THE THINGS challenge I set for myself. One is fiction, the other is not.)

I'm also attempting to get my spinning to a point where I have nothing sitting idle by Mother's Night. I want Dame Hulda to find my spinning is all caught up. I'm pretty close to that point as well. I just have been having a hard time juggling all of these things and remembering that I have a blog to post on.

Such is the holiday season. I have whittled the list of people to shop for down to my immediate household. I've been very busy with hook, needle, and spindle this year. I will do my best to post more frequently over the coming weeks as things calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment