Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Please join me in prayer for peace.

Dear Reader,

This wasn't the post that I had planned for today. It will be written later, if I have the time this evening. But, right now, I have an ardent plea. Please join me in praying for peace as we stand on the verge of yet another war. I fear that this war will come with a greater cost than any of us can imagine if it happens. Thus, I pray to all the gods that would listen to me to prevent it.

Please, join me. Pray to what ever deity you wish. Let us petition the mighty ones for their mercy and aid. Human hands commit atrocities. War is an atrocity and must not happen. May it be that those who call for it to happen have their words lost before they reach their lips. May it be that those who seek for ways to force it to happen have their deeds fail before they may be committed. And may it be that the gods who love humanity reach forth and bring peace into this troubled world where it is desperately needed.

Blessed be.

No comments:

Post a Comment