Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, January 30, 2020

I am mildly vexed,

Dear Reader,

The last two days have been the revenge of the head cold. My sinuses have been aching. My ear's are ringing. And I can't seem to stop blowing my nose. Plus I am exhausted. I had stuff I wanted to get done. And here I am, drinking hot beverages in the hopes it will soothe my sore throat and encourage the stuff in my head to drain out. I am not a joyful and happy camper right now.

I honestly thought I'd be over this thing by now. I was starting to feel better earlier this week. Then it all slammed into me again. Maybe I have caught another virus. I'll be really happy when my sinuses aren't so swollen that they randomly go squeak. It's the worst. I apologize for the TMI on that one. I'm not quite on point right now because I am still sick.

In the midst of this, I have been editing The Unabridged Filianic Devotional. There's going to be two versions. The first one is called the Universal edition and it will include a devotional journal. That'll be one line per day for the whole year. The second one is called the Condensed version that doesn't include the devotional journal. I will also be making the devotional journal available as its own text after some tweaks to it. (I want to throw in some quotes from the Clear Recital to provide inspiration and comfort.)

It is shocking how bad my hand writing gets when I am writing in a rush. I'm typing my next text. It was kinda fun to do this thing by hand, but for the sake of my sanity, I think I'll be typing my next book's first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment