Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

A few Sigils for the Filianic community

The first sigil is the one I developed this week. It is a crescent moon superimposed over a partial star. Above the apex point of the partial star is a crown. About the sign are seven stars. This sigil is: I am defended by the Queen of Heaven.  Note, the partial star is a sigil for Anna, the Queen of Heaven, as you can find the letters of her Name within it.

This second sigil I developed a few months ago. I honestly can't remember if I posted it or not. It is a heart with a protection sigil within it. Over the heart is a stylized flame. About the heart are seven arrows pointed outwards. This sigil means: I am defended by the sacred heart of Sai Vikhë.

No comments:

Post a Comment