Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, October 16, 2020

My Tarot Reading Service Has Changed.

 Dear Reader,

If you are looking for a tarot reading from me, please don't use Keen. Due to changes in how they do business, I am literally losing money just signing in to do readings. I'm still in the process of deciding if I am going to go with another telephone psychic's service or not. I am currently very frustrated because I had been working with Keen since 2007 and their recent predatory business practices have driven me away from a platform I enjoyed using. 

If you are using Keen as a client and your favorite advisor has functionally doubled their rates it isn't because they're trying to price gouge you. It is because Keen's now bumped up how much they take from advisors in fees to the point that it is approximately 80 cents on the dollar. Yes, you read that correctly. If you're looking for a service to work with to find clients don't let Keen fool you by their articles about how good their psychics are or how long they've been around. Keen of today is dramatically different from Keen of 2007. 

I am still more than happy to do tarot readings. Currently, it would be via email with payment on paypal. If you are looking for a tarot reading, please don't hesitate to contact me. A basic Celtic Cross spread starts at $20.00 and includes a lot of details such as explaining what each card position means and what clarifying cards are put down with each position as needed. If you have any questions, please contact me at cydira13(at)yahoo.(com). Obviously, remove the parenthesis, they're there just incase bots are looking to spam me.

No comments:

Post a Comment