Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Saturday, January 30, 2021

Godspousery Notes Are Moving.

 Dear Reader,

In my effort to make this blog make sense, I'm realizing that my domestic tidbits about life with Loki, Freyr, and my family just doesn't fit here. If I were talking about the technical aspects of spiritual relationships, that'd be one thing (which I am going to start doing) but random stories about how life is going will be going into my other blog.

I was struggling all day with how to make this post and Freyr just gave me a look. You know the look that you get when someone thinks you're worrying too much about the details and making things too complicated? That was the look that I got. I've been worrying a great deal over the past several days for reasons I can't define. Freyr is beginning to get exasperated with my obsessing over making sure that details are perfect. Hence the pointed look and him mentioning that I have about twenty minutes before dinner's ready, plenty of time to write.

So, I sat down and I did some writing. I apologize if this post isn't that great or is more rambling than usual. My brain isn't firing on all of its cylinders right now. I'll figure it out, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment