Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Posting on Hold.

 Dear Reader,

I have some mundane things to get sorted out before I can jump back into posting on a semi-daily basis again. I anticipate this will take about a week. The good news is that my son is Covid-19 free and ready to go back to school tomorrow. The bad news is that my home looks like a tornado went through it and the kitchen is a nightmare. So, first on my list of mundane things is going to be cleaning house in a big way.

I am also in the process of reevaluating the blog performance here. That means looking through the posts in the past and finding out what topics were of most interest to you. It's going to take me a day or two to accomplish that. If you have topics that you would like me to comment on, please let me know.

Happy New Year (belated) and now to get to work on ... Well, everything that needs to be picked up after Yule and a kid being sick at home for a week and a half. Wish me luck. I'm about to be eyeballs deep in dishes. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment