Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, January 28, 2021

No Video Post This Week.

 Dear Reader,

Because I am having technical issues with the microphone on the laptop and on my headset, it is going to be a little while before I can do another video post. Beloved's got an idea where he can find me a decent headset. It may be a week or two before I can get a video up because of things like shipping and the postal service being a mess right now. (Anyone else have their bills go missing last month? I had to call everybody to make sure they got paid and to resend my current bill. I'll be so happy when the postal service is fixed.)

I am beginning to look into the possibility of replacing my laptop. If you have any suggestions for a good model to work with, drop them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment