Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Behind on my correspondence, please forgive me.

 Dear Reader, 

I am finding that I have several people who have attempted to contact me over multiple platforms over the last few months. Spam filters are nice, except for when they intercept legitimate communication. If you have sent me an email, I will be replying to you within the next week. I'm still sorting out the mess that got made of my inbox on the email accounts that I have been receiving your correspondence at. I swear that there's got to be a better way to manage this stuff. It probably doesn't help that I have multiple email addresses. 

I am currently struggling to come up with content for you. I've got a few ideas but I still have to flesh them out. If there is something special you'd like me to address, please note it in the comments on this post. It seems that comment content actually gets through my spam filters unlike some of the direct emails. I'm working on fixing this. I'm not so great at tech, but I'm trying.

In other news, if anyone has any suggestions on how to save an African Violet that's been repotted and is now withering, that'd be great! I did something wrong when I repotted it (even though I followed all of the directions in the gardening book as described) and now it is withering and the blossoms are falling off. I don't know if this is normal after repotting or if I just killed my plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment