Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Video posts resuming Next Week.

 Dear Reader,

I haven't done them in a long time because life got complicated, but I am going to resume my short video posts on various topics. Look for the first of them next Thursday. I apologize in advance for any photobombing done by my children. I will be posting transcripts of what I have up on the videos. There may be occasional videos where there isn't an exact transcript but commentary on what I posted. I'm still working this business of transcripts for videos out. In case you haven't seen it, I'm not the best at working off of a script. I'm sure that skill will improve over time, right?

If you have any special topics you'd like me to cover, please post in the comments on this post. I'll check them Monday (6/21/21) to see what you've suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment