Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, February 21, 2020

The second day of Moura and I'm already behind.

Dear Reader,

My children are on break from school which has thrown off my schedule terribly. As such, I had plans to start on my serious cleaning yesterday and that didn't happen. I had plans to work on my transcription project and that didn't happen either. Most of the day was spent playing referee as my children fought most of the day. They're as ready to go back to school as I am for them to go.

Through the four weeks of Moura, I am going to be focusing on four major sections of my home in deep cleaning mode. Week one is the kitchen and the entryway. Week two is the bathroom (which desperately needs some TLC). Week three will be the bedrooms. And week four is the living room and the project room.

I'm somewhat frustrated that I can't get the mud up off the floor of the entryway. Every time I mop it, more gets dragged in. I'm the only person who mops the entryway and this is a building with four apartments. It didn't help that the paint wasn't fully dry when people began coming in and out of the building when it was put down. So, there is some mud that is stuck to the floor via the paint. I don't quite know what the solution to that problem is.

The kitchen is in need of some work, but I am making slow progress. Since I have a week to focus on it, I am confident that I can get most of the work done with out the kids casting legos all over the place. After all, I have most of next week, when they're at school, to manage things like running the new vacuum over the floor and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment