Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, September 3, 2020

A message from meditation on Our Lady

 As I was meditating on Our Lady, she spoke to me. This is what she said.

Oh, my children, do not fear. I am ever with you. You feel afraid and alone, but I assure you the bright host of Heaven attends you. You are surrounded by love, a love beyond measure. Fear not, my own loves, for I am with you. The hour may be dark but dawn always comes. There is always hope for where there is life there is hope. Fear not, I have not abandoned you. Never shall I do so. Simply reach out and I shall take your hand. Speak your grief and let flow your tears, from them shall come healing. I shall always listen with love and care. Be still and know I love all of you. And be not afrait, for I am with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment