Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Parallels.

 Dear Reader,

As I am working my way through transcribing the Clear Recital (again), I am struck by how many parallels it has with the wisdom that was passed on to me in my book of shadows. I sit here reading it and it is like having what I had written while in trance come back to haunt me. It makes me think that I should go through my multiple volumes of my book of shadows and share that stuff. The problem is .. well, I have multiple volumes to go through that are a completely disorganized mess.

I'm going to have to do it, at some point, just because I need to fix Drowning in Light because it is missing material and I'm really not happy with the format. It was literally what I could find out of the mess that is my BoS and could read legibly. Because somtimes I have sloppy handwriting. That, however, is a project for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment