Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Sunday, February 21, 2021

Are you in the book of Faces?

 Dear Reader,

I now have an author's page up on Facebook. I'm still working on it, but I will be adding links to works I have out, blog posts, and random stuff that I come up with for that page. Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/ladybrythwensinclair

If you're on Facebook and want to chat, I try to be on there in the afternoon most days. If anything, there's a 24 hour turn around time on posts and questions. Starting Monday, I will be posting links to blog posts up there. I am going to be setting up a Pinterest page 'mood board' for Filianism. A link to that will be popping up as soon as I get it reasonably settled.

I am in the process of figuring out how to get my own domain name and such. So, progress is happening. I still, kinda, have no idea what I'm doing, but the gods are kind and I know I'll be shown the way forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment