Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Preparing for Moura

 Dear Reader, 

I have been busy trying to finish up projects and such before the end of the week. I have pancakes for Moura Eve's dinner. I will not be partaking of them because of my diabetes, but it's a little bit of a treat I can give my family. I have been working on cleaning things up so that I will have an easier time doing my deep cleaning over the month of Moura in preparation for Spring.

Despite my cleaning and work, my home is still pretty much a mess. My schedule has been thrown into complete disarray this week because the kids are on break from school. My plans for Amity day got tanked because it was the day that we were out doing stuff. I feel like this presages the month of Moura being full of maddening things and life being a source of frustration because it will be getting in the way of my plans. If this week is any indication of the weeks to come, Moura is going to be challenging this year.

I am adapting FlyLady's zone cleaning methodology to how I am going to work on my home. The first week will have me focusing on the entryway and the kitchen (zones 1 & 2). The second week will have me focusing on the bathroom and bedrooms (zones 3 & 4). The third week will be focused on the living room and getting the kitchen completely settled (zone 5 & 2). The fourth week of the month is going to be my daily household cleaning and spent in meditation on Déa. 

No comments:

Post a Comment