Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Nope this Week from Orbit, please.

Dear Reader,

This week has been particularly challenging between doctor appointments for the kids, the wee ones having colds, and life piling up problems for me to solve. My stove, for example, is electric and has decided it is not going to turn off even when everything is in the off position. As this is a potential fire hazard, we turned off the breaker to the stove and prayed that the refrigerator wasn't on the same switch. (Luck was with us, the fridge was on a different breaker.) It's been three days with out a working stove and I'm sick of eating sandwiches for dinner.

We had extra laundry to wash this weekend because both boys slept through needing to use the bathroom. The only reason why we didn't have to wash or do something with the mattresses is because they are covered in plastic. I still have a pile of laundry to fold and put away in the living room. I honestly don't think I'm going to get caught up by the time Saturday rolls around and we have to do laundry again.

I have not been sleeping well. If I'm not having nightmares of enormous rodents destroying my home, I am having nightmares of trauma that I experienced. Or I keep waking up in the middle of the night convinced I am late for something very important that I can't remember. I'd be using my weighted blanket but it has been weird weather wise and the blanket has been making me overheat. I am also enjoying the fun of migraines with rapid weather shifts from in the near 80 deg. F. for a daily high to barely in the 60s for a daily high. I hate migraines with a passion but they seem to love me right now.

On top of all of this, I am still struggling with depression and severe anxiety. As I sat down and reviewed past posts I realized I missed some important things. I'm going to attempt to address them (like skipping the post on the tarot card Strength) over the next few days. Please forgive me if my work is a bit rough. I kinda feel like I need my training wheels back for blogging right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment