Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Tuesday is Practical Witchery Day!

Dear Reader,

If you have glanced at the archives of this blog, you may have noted a theme. On each day, I tried to blog about a different topic. Somehow, Tuesdays turned into the day I blogged about practical elements of witchcraft. I'm taking the opportunity now to do something of a 'reboot' of the practical witchery stuff. I have some lessons that I posted in multipart series. They'll be getting republished as e-books this way y'all don't have to hunt through 600+ posts to find the part you were looking for.

There will also be some future lessons posted in that similar format. A series of posts that eventually get collated into a single document. I can tell you right now, the difference between the series of posts and the document is that the single document will have more material in it than I could comfortably fit into a bunch of blog posts. I will also try my hardest to make sure that these things are as e-reader friendly across as many formats as possible.

Among the list of future lessons are going to be the following:

Advanced Wiccan Ritual Format
Intermediate Divination
Advanced Divination
A Brief History of Witchcraft
Elementary Necromancy
Intermediate Necromancy
Advanced Necromancy
Magical Cooking (with recipes)

If there are things you would like me to cover, let me know. I am always open to input from you, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment