Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Titles Available On Amazon (to be updated as new ones are available)

 Dear Reader,

If you've been around for a while, you may have noticed that I have a lot of stuff over on Lulu.com and I'm in the process of moving it over to Kindle Direct Publishing (a subsidiary of Amazon). As of right now, books will be available as paperbacks and ebooks. I'm still hunting for where I can do these up as hardbacks and a secure site for the .pdf that has been requested. As I make more progress porting things over from one site to the other, I will update this list. Eventually, I'll update the books and goods page too.

The Clear Recital: The Children of Déa Version

Drowning In Light: A Mystic's Notebook

A Year With Déa: A Filianic Book of Meditations (Northern Hemisphere Edition) *

Rose Petals: A Filianic Psalter

The Unabridged Filianic Calendar Devotional: Universal Edition **

The Veiled Witch's Ritual Book: Vol. 1 : Filianic Rituals and Rites

The Veiled Witch's Handbook for Psychics: A Practical Guide to Divination and the Psychic Arts

~*~*~*~*~*~

* The Southern Hemisphere Edition should be up later this week, if all goes well.

** This book is a bit dated, but sometime later this year I will be updating the format, Déa willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment