Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, July 19, 2022

When it rains, it pours.

 The familial health crisis has now reached the recovery phase. I am kinda sitting on my loved one to make sure they don't over do it. I forgot how stubborn that man is. He is healing up well and has a follow up visit with our family doctor soon which we're expecting to hear good news. In the case of my dear niece she had her baby about a month ago (7lbs 3 oz) and it appears to have cleared up her health issues.

This weekend (Sunday into Monday) I had a migraine that kept me from writing as I had planned. Apparently there is a phase of a migraine that makes me temporarily stupid. Usually, I am sleeping through it but yesterday I didn't have that luxury. Too much stuff to get done. And I only managed two things on my to-do list. Granted they were important things (I had to order new eyeglasses and pickup prescriptions.) but I just didn't have the energy or the brain power to do things like wash dishes.

Then today, I'm groggy and thick witted as I recover from the migraine when the neighbors next door have a domestic altercation that set off my ptsd and left me a bit paranoid and distressed for the remainder of the day. So my plan to get two posts up today got nuked by my lizard brain saying I had to stay aware if someone was going to burst into my home and cause trouble. I tried doing some embroidery to calm myself down and give myself a sense of focus. That didn't work great.

It's been a rough week and it's only Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment