Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Uh oh, my health is acting up again.

Picture from Pixbay via Pexels.com
 Dear Reader,

I'm having a bit of a rough time of it over here. We've safely ruled out long Covid. (That was a huge relief.) But my doctor is talking about all of my problems with sleep (nightmares, difficulty falling asleep, and difficulty staying asleep) are likely the result of sleep apnea. He has ordered some testing and I hope the results can help us figure out what on Earth is going on with me since August of 2021. My daytime drowsiness has be awful and I barely get any of my household chores done and can hardly keep up with the kids. It's been rough, like I said.

I envy that kitten in the picture. Little cutiepie sleeping peacefully. I'm hoping when we sort all this out I'll stop losing half a day, every day, to naps. Exhaustion is just rotten and makes doing things like driving to appointments a bit hazardous. But, that's what has been keeping me from posting of late. I will try to get more posts up in the near future. They may be posted in the evening or late afternoon. Either way, I'm going to try my hardest to get this blog moving again. Wish me luck, all y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment