Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Sunday, January 6, 2019

First Quarterly Divination Session is OPEN

Dear Reader,

As you may be aware, I perform divination. My favored tool of choice is tarot but I am skilled in a variety of divination processes. It's been a focus of my study for many years. This year, I have decided to offer a free reading each quarter of the year. This is the first session.

To qualify, please Comment below. Out of the first twenty comments, I will choose someone at random to do a free reading for. (I would use a larger number but I only have a D20 as my highest valued die in my dice bag. Also, I think die is the correct singular of dice but I'm not sure, if I'm wrong, I apologize.)

If you would like to pay for a reading, please contact me via email and we can discuss your needs and payment arrangements. I will happily trade a reading for a reading, so don't feel shy.

Commenting on both this blog and Veiled Witch's Mirror disqualifies you for this session.

No comments:

Post a Comment