Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, January 18, 2019

Migraine weather is no fun.

Dear Reader,

We're on the eve of an awful storm blowing in over the next day or three. The boys' school has already called and cancelled all on campus events until Monday at noon. So, I guess they technically have a snow day on Martin Luther King Jr. day. My vision is a bit wonky right now and I just don't feel great. I'm sorry that I don't have a nifty new post for you today recommending something awesome.

Really, all I can say today is if you're not feeling well, make sure you take the time to rest and recover. Don't do like I often do and try to force yourself to do ALL THE THINGS when you're not up to it.  Because you'll just feel even more rotten. Trust me on this one.

If you're in the path of winter storm Harper, please follow all proper safety measures. Make sure you have a plan for if you are snowed in. If you must travel, please for goodness sake, keep a blanket or two in your car in case you get stuck somewhere. Some water on hand is a must for any weather emergency where you have to worry about being stuck. Remember, you want approximately one gallon of water per day per person in your household. Emergency food supplies that don't require power to make are also vital.

Please, stay safe in the event of being caught in this massive storm. Heh, I guess I did give some recommendations despite my migraine. Dea works through us in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment