Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Shaker Bonnet Pattern (vintage)

Dear Reader,

I've been so busy with other things that my project of making vintage hats and head coverings fell by the wayside. I'm picking it up again and this is my first project of the year. I want to say this is the pattern that I used to make my calico bonnet but I'm not sure. I don't remember. So, I'm going to make this up (again?). My yarn stash is rather large and I'm still deciding on colors. I'm leaning towards white with the ornamentation and trim done in blue. Or perhaps blue and the pretties done in white. Like I said, I'm not fully decided. I could go pink with everything but that big stash of pink yarn I have is being saved for another shawl project.


No comments:

Post a Comment