Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Friday, January 11, 2019

Update

Dear Reader,

As you may have noticed, I haven't posted in a few days. My life became somewhat complicated due to some issues with people outside of the family. These issues are mostly resolved but it made for some upheaval. I have been stalled in my writing on multiple fronts because of said upheaval. It's been hard to get back my equilibrium after getting startled like that. I'd go into more details but they're not really relevant beyond the fact that I had my world shaken up for a little bit.

I have begun the process of making a backup of older material on here. While I could just use the backup feature with the blog, I honestly have no idea what I'm doing with it so I am going the copy-paste route. The last time I tried using the backup feature here on Blogger, it went awry and I was unable to use it. Fortunately, I didn't lose any data and it wasn't a problem. Just a matter of I had no clue what I was doing and I did something not quite right in the process.

I was reviewing my book of shadows and realized that over the last year, I really haven't done much in the way of magical working or divination. I plan on correcting that. Last year was a really hard year for me because of a particularly severe bout of depression. I'm doing much better now and I hope to meet the goals that I had set for myself last year, this year. And maybe add one or two on for this year as well.

I am in the editing process on the psychic's handbook that I finished writing in November. So far, this thing isn't looking too shabby. It is set up in a workbook format. I know it will not translate well to an eBook format. There will be another version without the worksheets being produced for eBook and paperback. I feel a bit bad that I couldn't add more to this book, but there is literally too much for me to cover in a single book. I did my best to provide a working overview of the topic. Hopefully it will be useful to someone. I wrote it as the book that I would have wanted back when I was trying to make sense of being psychic myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment