Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Happy Summer to all!

Dear Reader,

I have been very busy off-line with my boys being on summer break. Add in the familial obligations to extended family and it's been hard to get time to plan blog posts let alone type them up. Summer school has just started session. Both boys are excited about it and so am I. This means I get a couple hours in the morning that I can use for blogging and other writing business.

I have found my big box of tarot cards. I'm going to post up the next installment of the Tarot Tour tomorrow. I haven't a picture of the latest crop of preemie hats because I had just recently dropped them off with the person collecting them. The total donated is close to twenty five so far. My scarf knitting is proceeding much slower. Again, no pictures this time because I had dropped all three of them off. I really need to figure out how to knit faster if I am going to crank out more scarves for charity.

I look forward to sharing with you the weird and wonderful things going on around here this summer. I also look forward to the coming of autumn and less heat and humidity. I'm trying to enjoy the flowers that are abundantly blooming but it is a bit hard with how the air feels like I'm breathing soup of late. Hopefully, those of you who are also in the northern hemisphere are finding that summer is treating you well. And my readers who are in the southern hemisphere are finding that winter is not as harsh as usual.

Blessings to you and yours, I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment