Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Veiled Witch's Videos On Hold.

Dear Reader,

Between the fact that my kids are on break from school and keeping me pretty busy (and they love to photobomb every picture or video I take) and the fact that my apartment sounds like an airport because of all the fans running right now, I'm putting videos on hold until school starts up again in September. Hopefully the weather won't be oppressively hot then and I won't have a ton of background noise making it hard for the microphone to pick up what I'm saying.

I did a test video this morning while the kids were at summer school for the first few hours of the day. It didn't work up well. I was only able to clearly record every other word at best. While I could theoretically go to another room and record the video, it is horridly hot in the rooms where you can't hear the fans and/or the air conditioner running.

No comments:

Post a Comment