Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Transcription Project Update.

Dear Reader,

I'm making much slower progress on the transcription project than I anticipated with the kids distracting me a fair amount. I am still working on transcribing The Pillar of Light. It's got me thinking about the state of affairs in the world right now. The world is scary and chaotic right now. I'm not so sure that the idea of it as a mist about the Pillar is comforting. Mist tends to blow away really easily when the wind kicks up and can be dangerous to move through.

Nor am I fining much comfort in the writings that state that all is ephemeral. Still, I am continuing my transcription work in moments stolen from the home schooling that I have been doing with the kids since school is closed for an indefinite time. (We'd be at the middle of the school year right now if it was in session.) My anxiety over COVID-19 is high and I am doing my level best not to let it show around the kids. One thing that is sort of comforting about everything is ephemeral concept is that COVID-19 will not persist forever and we are not doomed to isolation for an excessive period of time.

I am doing my best to focus on the Truth: perfect love and perfect harmony come from Déa. I am doing my best to show my love for my family as often as I can because I fear that COVID-19 will come to our home and steal one of us away. I pray to the gods for the protection and safety of so many people I care about and so many others I know. If you desire to have your name added to my prayer list, please comment on this post. If you are of the inclination to join me in praying for the welfare of others, please keep my family and friends in your thoughts.

We'll all get through this, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment