Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Upcoming Books

Hello, kind souls!

First, I wanted to thank you all for taking the time to read my little blog. I am in the midst of working on two major projects right now. One is a beginners handbook on divination (also known as fortune telling). In this handbook, I give an over view of techniques that are commonly used in my region of the world. I also describe and instruct how to put these techniques into practice. I anticipate having this book ready to send off to the printers in about two months.

The other is a compilation of rituals for general worship of a pagan nature. These rituals form the basis of many common practices through out modern paganism. In this workbook, I will detail devotional activities for one to do alone and with others. A discussion of family friendly pagan activities will be briefly discussed. This, however, is too broad of a subject to go into depth in the upcoming workbook.

Working titles are not established yet for these projects. If you have a suggestion, please leave it in the comments below. I will also be looking for beta readers to review these manuscripts when they are complete. If you are interested, please contact me at the following email address. I will have need of six beta readers for each project. If you wish to be one of my beta readers please note, you will be receiving a pre-release digital copy of the manuscript. If you decide that you desire to purchase one of the print versions, you will have a special discount offered.


Again, if you are interested in serving as a beta reader, contact me here:

cydira@aim.com

I thank you all for your time and readership.

No comments:

Post a Comment