Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Unwell.

Hello everyone,

I am attempting to attend to my Moura devotions and manage my well being at the same time. The efforts to manage my illnesses are winning out over much of the devotional activity I had planned to do and getting posting done. I struggle with posting because depression tells me that it is a futile effort and that my work is useless in the grand scheme of things. I also struggle because the mental focus to do so has been difficult to attain.

My medications have been adjusted and I honestly don't know how this is going to effect the situation. It is my hope that it improves things. My home is not as clean as I wanted it to be. My life is something of a disorganized mess right now. On the whole, I really am not doing very well at all. Still, I am not going to give over to despair.

Thank you all for being so patient with me. I sincerely hope that we are reaching a turning point in this mess with depression and rampant anxiety. Thank you again.

2 comments:

  1. Deb, I am sorry to hear that you are doing so poorly. I have periodically read some of your posts in which you have discussed some of the kinds of problems which you have. I hope that some day that they will be absent from your life or that in spite of them you can still live effectively. For what it is worth in spite the fact that I do not have your problems or at least not to the same intensity I certainly understand the feeling of being unable to post because of having similar feelings of futility, of feel that what I do or write in the grand scheme of things means nothing. Though in my case much of the reason that I feel that way is because well it does not seem that my writings or what I have done through much of my life have any real impact on anything. Again I hope that you feel better soon.

    Glenn King

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Glenn. I hope that your feelings of futility and associated frustrations lift soon. I have greatly enjoyed your work and found it to be wonderful food for thought. Thank you again for your good wishes.

    ReplyDelete