Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Unwell.

Hello my friends,

I am not well. I have some sort of mystery ailment troubling me. I've been to the doctor. She is working on trying to figure out what the problem is. I had some testing done yesterday that was unpleasant (mainly because of the allergic reaction I had to the dye used). I am on pins and needles waiting to find out what the results of the test were. In the midst of this, I am quite medicated upon things for pain and my other ailments. I am still in pain and having difficulty to the point that I need a good deal of help from my husband.

I honestly can't say when I am going to be posting more on here. I have been struggling with this health issue for around two months now. I am deeply concerned about how this is going to go. The words 'exploratory surgery' have been mentioned as a possibility to find out what the problem is here. This is a thought that initially had me quite upset. I am at a point now, however, that my discomfort and misery have convinced me that if getting cut open is what will solve this problem I will be the first person in line and I will volunteer to sharpen the scalpel for them.

Please, if you are of an inclination to say a prayer or light a candle for me, do so. I am honestly rather terrified right now.

May the gods bless you and yours, and keep you in good health and spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment