Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Eve of Kala Thoughts.

Tomorrow is the last day of the month (and season) of Moura. It is the day where the Daughter is slain and hung upon the pillar, the axis of reality, by the Dark Queen. Tomorrow is also Monday and my son has a dentist appointment, as well as laundry day. There is a list of everyday tasks that need to be handled and not much I can do in the way of holy meditation or something else of the sort.

It is, however, been the theme of Moura this year. As much as I wanted to do scripture reading and meditation, there were interruptions. As much as I wanted to do devotional writing and set aside an allotment of time for prayer, I simply didn't have the energy. Most of the focus over Moura was devotion through acts of self care. Healing from a fractured rib limited much of my activity. Adjusting to medication changes exhausted me. Thus, I spent my time in rest and recovery mode.

It is rather fitting that I reached the point of recovered from my fall back in January this weekend. I'm somewhat sore from lifting bags of groceries and tired from all the housework, but I am coming to a new beginning. And I can't really dive into things until after Hiatus. I suspect this is a sign of Dea's hand in things here.

No comments:

Post a Comment