Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Blessed Nativity & Sai Herthe's day

Dear Reader,

The past month has been quite challenging. Computer technical issues combined with the chaos of preparing for Nativity & Yule made it hard to find time to blog or do much writing at all. When Mother's Night came, I decided to spend Nativity resting. I have been doing needlepoint by day and crochet in the evening. I am finding it difficult to work around my anxiety and social phobia to go out and do things.

I will be back to my regular posting schedule as of Distaff day (that would be the day after Epiphany, the 7th of January). I am spending Sai Herthe's day doing some light cleaning and then back to the embroidery. When we hit the end of Nativity, I will post pictures of what I've been making and a little bit of the story of some of these projects. Right now, I have to go mind the children and wash up some dishes.

I will be getting back to any inquiries and comments that have been on my blog next week by Wednesday at the latest. Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment