Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, January 20, 2020

Posting on hold this week.

Dear Reader,

Due to a combination of factors (the kids having off from school two days this week, my having a nasty cold, and familial duties), I am stepping back from blogging this week so that I can stay on top of "real life" stuff. In other news, I didn't realize that my sinuses could be so plugged and yet still be able to smell the horrible scent of burnt hair. I offered some of the fiber I had spun in a burnt offering to the gods. The smell of burnt hair didn't clear my sinuses out but it was definitely strong enough to make me think burning the offering may not be the best method. The scent of burnt wool smells the same as the scent of burnt human hair, by the way. (The latter I learned by misadventure when I was young. I didn't need a haircut because of it, but it was a thing. Always keep your hair pinned back when dealing with open flame, even if you think it is too short to be caught.)

Thank you for your patience. See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment