Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Moura - Day 19: Starting to feel better.

Dear Reader,

After some rest time, I feel like I can get back into cleaning mode. Which is a good thing because I have about a week's worth of work to catch up on. I'm planning on asking Beloved to put together the vacuum cleaner. It is entirely different from the old one and I don't want to chance putting a part in the wrong place. My sweeper is ... Well, it works, sort of. I may buy another rechargeable electric sweeper if Aldi's grocery gets them in again some time soon (and they don't sell out as fast as they did last time).

This coronavirus business has me feeling a bit anxious. On Friday, there were 44 cases confirmed in my state. Then, yesterday evening there were 77 cases confirmed. Right now, most of them are in the downstate region of NY. There was one potential case in my part of NY that was tested and came up negative. The person in question chose to keep themselves quarantined just to keep everybody safe. I sincerely hope that they are feeling better soon. I am, quite obviously, praying for the health and welfare of everyone who have been effected by this disease.

As I was doing some more work on my transcription project of the Filianic scriptures, I was reading through the latter section of The Heart of Water. It was somewhat grim reading considering the state of the world today. The promise that Déa shall bring us deliverance from the darkness in this world is one that I do my best to keep in my mind as I am looking at the situation. I know that all things move in cycles. We just have to be patient and wait for this cycle to reset itself. In the meantime, I am going to work on doing all the practical things for myself and my family.

May Déa bless you and keep you safe during these trying times.

No comments:

Post a Comment