Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Video posts are on hold right now.

 Dear Reader,

I have been so busy with the kids that I haven't had the chance to write up stuff for videos. I want to have transcripts for you to my videos. I also have been having a hard time getting quiet long enough to record a video (with out the boys photobombing). I do have some topics that I'd like to share. I also hope to do a few recorded meditations based off of ones that I have already posted here. I know that some folks find it easier to work through a guided meditation when there is someone reading it to them.

It is my goal to get a video post up in the beginning of September. School will be starting in the middle of the month, so there may still be some photobombing by the kids. If I can get them into some sort of project, maybe, just maybe, I'll get lucky and have enough time to record a short video for y'all. In the meantime, I am working to get back to daily posting on here. It's been hard because writing time is at a premium right now.

With the new moon, however, comes change and a clearing out of energies from the last month. Perhaps the next month will have greater stability and I can get back into my writing groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment