Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, October 5, 2020

Taking a break.

 Dear Reader,

Things are getting crunchy with the editing process. As such, I am taking a brief (1 week) break from blogging here so that I can get through edits. Aside from working on a new edition of the Clear Recital, I have another book that I am in the process of editing (from my fantasy series The Umbrel Chronicles of Evandar). It is my hope that spending this week focused on the Clear Recital, I can get it cleaned up and ready for beta readers by the end of the week. If you are interested in being one of my beta readers, please contact me. My email is cydira13(at)yahoo(dot)com. I have need of at least two beta readers. The window of time that I have open to reply to this request for beta readers is two weeks. Monday, October 19,2020, I will no longer be accepting offers to beta read. As a beta reader, you will get a .pdf of the raw version of the text. This will be yours to keep. Please do not distribute the .pdf you receive or publish it in part or whole. You will also be credited as part of the team working on this edition of the Clear Recital.

No comments:

Post a Comment