Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Saturday, September 25, 2021

What's up with the lack of content?

 Dear Reader,

I have been unwell for the last few weeks. I had been optimistic that I'd resume posting this week but that didn't exactly happen. I've recovered from my back issues. The problems now are revolving around chronic insomnia due to c-ptsd and the c-ptsd itself. I am working with my doctor to get this resolved as soon as possible. I need more than 4 hours of sleep on a given night, honestly. And having cascading flashbacks to horrific things that happened in my youth has this nasty side effect of my sitting and staring off into space not fully aware of my environment. Reorienting myself to the present is difficult after that happens, let me tell you. The hope is that as we get my ptsd symptoms under control, everything else will settle down and my anxiety will get back under control as will my sleep cycle.

I'm trying very hard to get back to regular posting. My health is making that difficult. I apologize. Being disabled sucks. I appreciate your patience and support. (And a big HELLO! to all my new followers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment