Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, November 11, 2021

No video post this week.

 Dear Reader,

There is not a video post this week. I've been having difficulty coming up with material for the videos. Also my boys are home from school for the day and would totally photobomb the video holding up their favorite toys. I'll try to come up with something next week. I'm probably going to be discussing Shadow Work.

Why? It's that time of year and I've been doing a lot of it over the last several months. So, I am probably going to give y'all a few pointers on how to safely do Shadow Work, provided I can get my proverbial ducks in a row. Everything is a bit chaotic because my maternal grandfather died suddenly last week and the extended family is in upheaval. I'm trying to be supportive but there really isn't much I can do aside from pray for them. 

I may do a video at some point in the future on just what I do as a necromancer as well and try to demystify some of that stuff too. It is that time of year, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment