Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Herbs, tools, & treasures: My Bag of Tricks.

 Dear Reader,

I'm not sure how many people carry their history literally with them. I'm not sure how many people carry fetish objects (the religious use of the term) to allow them to reach out to their spiritual guides and allies. I have what I like to call my Bag of Tricks. It's a small bag that can easily be hidden if necessary. It holds in it the things I need to call my spiritual allies to me, to reach out to my familial dead, and to reach out to the life of the land. Now, I'm not going to identify which item is which because these things must be secret for them to work properly. But here's a picture of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment