Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wisdom from Within.

As I sat in meditation a little while back, Dea spoke to me. Her voice was calm, beautiful, and sorrowful. I wrote down what she had said and put it aside. I didn't know what to do about it. I didn't know what to do with it. And I was fearful of the response it would have gotten. After sitting on this for almost a year, I have screwed up my courage to the sticking place (as the Bard would say) and I present it to you below. The over arching message from Our Lady is concern for the world and care that we move closer to the divine harmony known as Thamë.

There are two ways to view the human ability for evil. The first is to argue that all human evil is a conscious rejection of the good. While this is frequently the case, there are plenty of examples where one chooses evil under the mistaken belief it was good. Intentional evil is far more egregious than unintentional. Yet unintentional evil is far more insidious. It lies as a hunter's net covered over with leaves upon the forest floor.


How does one avoid evil? Taking care not to harm others needlessly is a good place to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment