Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Problematic Posting.

Hello, my dear Readers,

I apologize that I haven't posted over the last week or so. About two weeks ago, something very scary happened that has made my PTSD act up again, which makes my social phobia act up. As a result of this, I have been anxious about doing much of anything that equates to public exposure. Apparently this has come to include posting on my blogs right now.

I am attempting to get myself back to where I feel safe in public again. It has been rather difficult, to be honest, and I am not sure how long it is going to take. My therapist and psychiatric provider have both been very helpful in this matter. My husband has been wonderful. And the gods have been very present and helpful. (That help has ranged from keeping me calm when the incident happened to helping me get to sleep to making reminding me to eat meals.)

With the onset of summer vacation being less then a week away, I am going to have to find away to get things done on the fly. It is my intention to start posting back on my usual schedule as soon as possible. It is my hope, actually, to bump my posting up to three times a week. All of that, however, rests on my getting my mental state back to a more healthy position.

I apologize for my lapse in posting. I hope to rectify it soon. And I ask for your continued patience as things proceed forward. Thank you for your readership. I greatly appreciate it. I will attempt to post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment