Blurb

Thoughts, lessons, and theology from an eclectic witch from a varied background.

Monday, August 24, 2015

Call for Topics!

Providing original content for the blog is challenging at times. I worry that I am not covering truly interesting or useful material for you, my Reader. It has been a little while since I have put out a request for topic ideas. As we're getting ready for fall (in the Filianic calendar, the season of fall starts with the first day of the month of Abolan which is Sept. 5 according to the Julian calendar) and everything that goes along with it, I came to the realization that my writing time was going to dramatically increase with my boys going back to school. Because my time for research will also be increasing, I wanted to get some ideas from you as to what I should be looking into.

Over the next several months, it is my intention to continue the articles regarding psychic self defense. Currently, I am assembling the third post in the series (which happens to be the final post on shields) and I expect to have it completed Tuesday evening. I am also participating in the 30 Days for Freyr meme, though I have been very disorganized and unfocused. These two things, however, do not make adequate fodder for this blog. I would like to present more things for you to enjoy and be informed by. As such, I humbly ask that you tell me what you are interested in seeing.

I will be typing up spells on my other witchcraft blog and linking them to here with a short description of what they are for and how to use them. If there is some specific form of spell that you are interested in, please let me know and I will search my multi-volume book of shadows to find what information I have buried in there. It is an extended project, but I am going to be organizing the material in my book of shadows to generate a spell book, a book of rituals, and a record of prophecy and psychic readings. In the process of working on this off-line project, I know that I will be coming across material that will be relevant to this blog and I will be posting it as I find it.

Additionally, if you are interested in being a guest poster, please contact me. We can discuss themes and topics that you would like to explore. We will also talk about details like publication rights to your work and related matters. Because, I know that writing is as much of a business as a labor of love.

TL:DR version: Tell me what you would like me to write about. I have a few things planned for the next few months but more ideas would be appreciated. If you want to do a guest post, contact me so we can work out the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment